Pre-bidding opens Thursday May 5th @ 9:00 AM MST. Start bidding or set your max bid and let the system bid for you. All online bidders are required to be approved to bid by creating an account no later than Friday at noon or you are not guaranteed to bid. Practice bidding on the "Practice Lot" before sale day to insure you are all setup, approved, and ready to bid. Tax Exempt forms are attached in the Documents folder. Nonresidents of Utah can only be tax exempt if they have a resale number and include that on the Nonresident tax exempt form. Email all filled out tax forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A 1% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
MaiseyHere is Maisey, she is an elegant black 7-year old molly mule. Maisey has been a pleasure to have around this past year. She stands a nice 14.3 hands which is a nice size to climb on but still stout enough to carry anybody. Maisey is super quiet, gentle and loves attention. We have hauled her extensively to where we have ridden her in all types of terrain. She will cross creeks, bridges and go up and down hills with ease. Maisey has a smooth walk, trot, and lope in the arena or out in the open fields. She is soft to the bit and responds well to leg cues to where it is easy to open and close gates, side pass and picking up her leads. Maisey can be ridden English, western or even bareback on the way to the barn from the pasture. She is used to being in the barn as well as out on pasture she doesn’t have any bad habits. Maisey has great ground manners and stands well tied to anything without problems. She is good for the vet, stands great for the farrier, good for bathing, fly spray, and for grooming. If she sounds like a great addition to your barn give us a call at 330-439-3285 or email at email@example.com.
By registering to bid for this sale, you agree to all terms & conditions whether you choose to read them or not.
Please read thoroughly and all your questions should be answered. If not, feel free to email or call us.
· Trainers are required to provide a pre-purchase/soundness exam completed by a licensed veterinarian no less than 2 weeks prior to sale day to our office via email.
· X-rays – A vet will be on site for all Buyers imaging needs. Buyers understand that if they want any images of mules, they will schedule with the vet and trainer to have those done ahead of sale day at buyer’s expense.
- As provided in the Standard Conditions of Sale contained in the Sales Catalogue and on our website, each Lot purchased is purchased, at the fall of the hammer, with all defects and deficiencies, latent and patent, subject to the exceptions set out in the said Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, or, announced prior to the auction of a Lot. The Buyer acknowledges that it is his sole responsibility to determine the quality, accuracy and completeness of the Pre-purchase Exam and to obtain independent advice with respect thereto from a registered veterinarian.
Bidding: Bidders have 4 options to bid: onsite, online, phone, or agent bidding. See our “Register to Bid” page to get registered for our next sale. New Bidders are required to provide bank contact information, and bank account number (last 4 digits) so we can verify your account in order to obtain a bidder number. Please know that all online & phone bidders must be registered by noon the day before the sale. Any online or phone bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid. All bidders must be at least 18 years of age. Online bidders nor any pre-bids will have precedence over floor bids. All bids are placed to the auctioneer and auctioneer accepts the ones he sees/hears first. Setting max bids online does not guarantee the bidder winning for that amount over a floor bidder. To avoid this happening, make sure your max is truly your max or bid live online past your max.
The highest bidder is the buyer. If any dispute arises between or among two or more bidders, sole authority to settle the dispute as he sees fit is reserved by the auctioneer and the decisions shall be final. Seller reserves the right to waive the sale (bids) of his/her mule before it leaves the ring. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. The auctioneer completes sale of a mule at the fall of the gavel. We reserve the right to refuse bidding to anyone.
· Online Bidding: is provided by our company MM Auction Services, LLC. Go to Premieronlinesales.com and you can find it under current auctions at that link. Click on “How it Works” to get started or call with questions. There will be a 1% online buyers fee applied to all online winning bids. Online bidders have 2 payment choices, credit card or ACH (e-check). We do charge a 3% convenience fee to pay with a credit card or debit card (International 4%). Make sure you plan accordingly and notify your bank of the charges. Any returned e-check charges will be accessed a $500 fee and required to wire the balance same day plus the $500 fee. International bidders have 2 payment options of credit/debit card (4% convenience fee) or wire transfer. Once we have confirmed you are a customer in good standing with your bank, we will send you an “approval to bid” email. Watch for emails in your spam folder.
· Phone Bidding & Absentee Bidding: Serious buyers only! There will be a 2% buyer’s premium fee applied to all phone and absentee winning bids. To bid on more than 4 mules, you must first pay $100 per additional head to bid. This payment is non-refundable but will be applied to your final statement if you purchase a mule. In order to bid, you will need to fill out our Phone/Absentee Bidding Form. All registered phone bidders are required to provide us with a payment form prior to bidding. New bidders need to provide us with their bank contact information, bank account number (last 4 digits), and copy of driver’s license.
· Agent Bidding: Buyer and agent are required to fill out the Agent’s Authorization Form completed with a notary signature. Both the authorization form and registration form need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of the agent and bidder’s driver’s license.
Payment: Payment in full is required to be made to MM Auction Services immediately after the sale by credit card, cash, check, or e-check. International purchases are payable only by credit/debit card or wire transfer. A 3% convenience fee will be charged if payments are made with a credit or debit card (4% international). By making payment with your card, you acknowledge that you waive the right for a return of mule(s) along with any and all refunds of monies paid, etc. in conjunction with any purchases at this sale/auction from MM Auction Services, LLC. MM Auction Services is a pass-through agency and does not hold funds for guarantees, returns or refunds of monies paid on animals purchased at auction. There is an 7.1% sales tax rate in Utah and will be applied to all winning bids. For Utah residents, you will be required to fill a Resident Exemption Form out and turn it into our office before paying for your purchase. For a nonresident, you will be required to fill a Nonresident Exemption Form out and turn it into our office before paying for your purchase. Only resellers will provide a sales tax license number on the form. All buyers agree to not place any kind of charge back on any payment made towards the purchase of a mule.
Private Sales: Absolutely no private sales with trainers either prior to the sale or after the auction. Trainers have given MM Auction Services, LLC Exclusive Rights for selling the consigned mules. All mules brought to the sale must go through the auction ring. Any mules “no sold” in the ring but sold outside are expected to report it to the office. We will leave it up to the integrity of the seller to make sure this happens so the seller will be welcome back to the sale.
Trainer’s Guarantee: Based upon representations made solely by the mule trainer, all mules consigned have passed our sifting process prior to the sale. All mules are sold guaranteed sound by the trainer only that at the time of sale the mule was sound of limb, wind, and eye unless other announcements are made from the auction block. This soundness guarantee shall be exclusively between buyer and seller only and does not include any other persons. Buyer understands and agrees that MM Auction Services is not responsible to perform any inspection or to independently confirm or verify the soundness of Trainer’s mule. Buyer understands and agrees that MM Auction Services is unaware of the condition of Trainer’s mule, and therefore is relying solely upon representations made by Trainer regarding the condition of the mule and that the mule is sound. All soundness guarantees do not include any time period following the sale including transportation. Buyers are encouraged to purchase equine insurance to protect their investments. Shall any soundness disputes arise; the buyer must contact the seller and settle the dispute between the two of them and Buyer agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless MM Auction Services, Colby or Codi Gines, Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale, or Bryce Canyon Mule Days to and from any claims, liability or damages which may be asserted by buyer of the mule on account of any breach of warranty, breach of promise or alleged misrepresentation. In the event it is determined that the defect was present at the time of sale, the trainer is required to trade the buyer a mule of same value. If the mule is determined not to have the alleged defect, the sale of said mule is valid and enforceable and purchaser assumes all costs of examination, treatment, and sale purchase price. Soundness does not guarantee pass of a check by any vet or trainer following the sale. Buyers are to ride and visit the mule before the sale giving them confidence they need to bid come sale day. If they want additional x-rays, they need to have them completed before the sale at their own expense. The buyer understands and agrees that the trainer of each animal (not MM Auction Services nor Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale) represents and warrants to the buyer, Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale, MM Auction Services LLC to include but not limited to the following:
· Title of the animal, free from all claims of ownership
· Sound of limb, eyes, and wind
· Not a cribber or wind sucker
· Not cryptorchid
· Be exactly what they represent them to be.
· If said mule is not what the trainer represents it to be, Trainer will take the mule back and give the buyers a mule that they claimed to have purchased. A decision needs to be made based on what is best for both parties. Whether the buyer did their homework or not, will also be taken into consideration.
Requirements for Transport:
· Brand Inspection – Required by the State of Utah on all sale mules: A brand inspection (AKA Ownership Papers) is included with mule payment at checkout and must be obtained from the brand inspector once you have paid for your mule(s) $20 fee charge.
· Coggins – Required for transport in and out of Utah: All mules sold are required to provide a negative coggins test current within six months of sale date (provided by trainer).
· Health – Required for transport in & out of Utah: A veterinarian will be on grounds to provide all mules going out of state a current health inspection. Fees will be included with mule payment at checkout. $75 per mule (International Health is additional $300).
Transporters: We highly recommend that buyers hire a licensed and insured transporter. Branded A Equine Services is our sales exclusive transporter. They are licensed and insured. Call ahead to get a quote 405-780-2443.
Equine Insurance: We highly recommend that buyers protect their investments and purchase equine insurance. Ingram Insurance Agency offers drop of hammer coverage and is our exclusive equine insurance provider. All mules are covered from the time of sale for up to 24 hours. In order for this coverage to be effective buyers are required to activate a policy within the first 24 hours. Call Jenifer @ 877-433-0300.
Care of & Pick-Up: Buyer assumes full ownership and responsibility of the animal from the time it is sold in the sale ring. It is the new owner’s responsibility and sole risk from the time of purchase for proper feed, care, and maintenance. Buyers will be responsible to pick-up purchased mule(s) immediately following the sale or a $50/night boarding fee will be assessed. Do not take sale numbers off the mules, as they will be needed for checkout.
Warranty: There is no implied warranty made by auctioneer or Sale Company as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any animal in the sale, and buyer agrees that it is relying upon any warranties or representations made prior to or during the sale to be made only by and on behalf of the trainer. Buyer agrees that MM Auction Services LLC and Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale are serving merely as agents selling said mule(s) for the trainer as the principle. The seller/trainer is the sole responsible party for all representations, warranties, and guarantees expressed or implied concerning the condition of any mule and buyers should satisfy themselves concerning the condition before purchasing. Trainers will not replace animal because of human/animal personality conflicts. Once again, buyers need to do their homework well in advance of the sale to find the sale animal that best fits them. The buyer and sale attendees further agree to hold the trainer, MM Auction Services LLC, and Premier Mule Sales harmless from all loss, cost and expense arising from illness, injury or death of such animal, or loss or damage to property, and injury or death of persons, caused by themselves, their agents, or employees, or by the animal, subsequent to the time of purchase.
· Sales Tax: Utah applies an 8.1% sales tax
· Health Papers: $75 health inspection fee/mule (International Health = $300)
· Brand Inspection: $20 brand inspection fee/mule
· Additional Buyer’s Fees: 1% online buyers fee – 2% phone bidding fee – 3% credit/debit card convenience fee (4% international)
Stalls following the sale: All mules can stay in their current stall until noon the day after the sale. They must be checked out no later than noon. Nightly boarding rates do apply, $50/night.
Loading out: Buyers must have a paid invoice from the office for all load outs. Brand inspector and veterinarian will be on sight sale day for all proper paperwork.
Liability: Buyers, sellers, and spectators are cautioned to exercise care while attending the sale and enter premises at their own risk according to the laws of the State of Utah. Neither the owners nor any other persons connected with this sale assume any liability, legal or otherwise, for accidents to persons or property, before, during, or after the sale. Colby & Codi Gines, Premier Mule Sale, MM Auction Services, LLC; its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every landowner, municipal and/or government agency upon whose property this activity is conducted, shall not be liable for injuries sustained by anyone attending the Premier Mule Sale. MM Auction Services, LLC & its associates act as agents only and are not responsible for buyer/seller error or misunderstanding. All guarantees are for the benefit and reliance by buyers, and are strictly between the buyer and the seller of the mule. All animals are sold “As Is”. In further consideration of this sale, I agree to indemnify and defend Chrome in the Canyon Premier Mule Sale, MM Auction Services, LLC, Colby & Codi Gines, their agents and associates, from all injury, loss of equipment, loss of animal or damages to myself, my animals or damages or injury to others lien property from my animals, by entering this mule sale whether by negligence, breach of warranty, or any misrepresentation which is alleged to have been made about the soundness of any animal sold at the sale . The undersigned by executing this instrument delivers said agreement to MM Auction Services, LLC, Colby & Codi Gines and declares them free of any and all claims. If any claim or dispute is asserted or arises out of or over the sale or consignment of any lot or animal sold at auction, it is agreed that venue for any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts in the State of Wyoming, and that Wyoming law shall control this transaction or any claims or disputes which arise directly or indirectly out of this transaction in all respects. By purchasing a mule at Premier Mule Sale and/or executing this instrument, I verify that I have read the above information/terms & conditions in full and hereby agree to be bound by them.
Tropic, Utah 84776
All mules are required to be removed/picked up by Sunday following the sale at 12 PM.
A transporter is available onsite to help you with transportation.
Please reach out to them and our insurance agent for a quote here: https://premiermulesale.com/transporter-and-insurance/