Steps to Bid ONLINE:
- Only register to bid if you plan on placing bids. If you are only wanting to watch the sale livestream, please don't register to bid.
- Once you’ve registered to bid, your status will be pending until we have a chance to verify your account with your bank. Once verified, you will be approved as a bidder and receive an email. Check your spam folder for emails.
- Click our Buyer Resources page to learn more & watch help videos.
- Click "Enter Auction".
- Click "Login" under any lot.
- Click "Register to Bid".
- You will need to register to bid for each auction you are interested in and accept the auctions terms & conditions. You will receive another email at that time with your bidder number and a copy of the terms. Check your spam folder.
- Keep track of your username and password. Anyone or anything that you give this information to will be able to login as you and bid on your behalf. You will be responsible to pay all invoices even if bidding is an accident. Only login if you plan on bidding. Bids can NOT be retracted!
- Practice Lot – practice placing pre-bids, max bids, and live bids on Practice Lot 0.
- Call us with any questions or if you need help @ (877)725-3636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.