Current AuctionsView Past Auctions
Steps to Bid:
- Only create an account if you plan on bidding. If you only want to watch the sale, please don't create an account.
- Once you’ve created an account, your status will be pending until we have a chance to verify your account with your bank. Once verified, you will be approved as a bidder and receive an email. Check your spam folder for emails.
- Click our How It Works page to watch help videos.
- Click "Enter Auction".
- Click "Login" under any lot.
- Click "Register to Bid".
- You will need to register to bid for each auction you are interested in and accept the auctions terms & conditions. You will receive another email at that time with your bidder number and a copy of the terms. Check your spam folder.
- Keep track of your username and password. Anyone or anything that you give this information to will be able to login as you and bid on your behalf. You will be responsible to pay all invoices even if bidding is an accident. Only login if you plan on bidding. Bids can NOT be retracted!
- Practice Lot – practice placing pre-bids, max bids, and live bids on Practice Lot 0.
- Call us with any questions or if you need help @ (877)725-3636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEGAS ~ Diamonds in the Desert Premier Horse Sale
Bringing the Western Legacy back AGAIN to Downtown, Las Vegas! The Historic Horse Sale at the Plaza Hotel & Casino returns again during Cowboy Season! Buyers will prevail at the sale so rest assured to Buy with Confidence!! MM Auction Services, LLC would like to welcome you to our 4th Annual Diamonds in the Desert Premier Horse Sale at the Plaza Hotel and Casino, Showroom. We are excited to bring 75 of the Country’s PREMIER horses and trainers to Las Vegas during Cowboy Christmas for you to pick from. We have horses of all types and disciplines for each and every rider. All lots have various photos including a YouTube link, pedigree, description, x-rays, and pre-purchase exams. As a buyer, please do your homework and call trainers to find the horse that best fits you.