Current AuctionsView Past Auctions
Steps to Bid ONLINE:
- Only register to bid if you plan on placing bids. If you are only wanting to watch the sale livestream, please don't register to bid.
- Once you’ve registered to bid, your status will be pending until we have a chance to verify your account with your bank. Once verified, you will be approved as a bidder and receive an email. Check your spam folder for emails.
- Click our Buyer Resources page to learn more & watch help videos.
- Click "Enter Auction".
- Click "Login" under any lot.
- Click "Accept Terms".
- You will need to accept terms & Conditions for each auction you are interested in. This will register you for the auction and assign you a bidder number. You will receive another email at that time with your bidder number and a copy of the terms. Check your spam folder.
- Keep track of your username and password. Anyone or anything that you give this information to will be able to login as you and bid on your behalf. You will be responsible to pay all invoices even if bidding is an accident. Only login if you plan on bidding. Bids can NOT be retracted!
- Practice Lot – practice placing pre-bids, max bids, and live bids on Practice Lot 0.
- Call us with any questions or if you need help @ (877)725-3636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JULY ~ PREMIER ONLINE HORSE SALE
Welcome to our Premier ONLINE ONLY Horse Sale! The connection for equine enthusiasts of all breeds, specialties, talents, and prices. From East to West, Premier Online Only Horse Sales are the BEST! Buyers can bid from anywhere or any device. Bidding will take place ONLINE ONLY with a soft close at 6pm MST, July 26th.
No Buyer’s Premium
Super Convenient for the Buyer & Seller
Quick and Easy Way to Buy
Hot Springs County Jr Livestock Auction