A 1% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Brandi is a very cute sorrel molly. She is super athletic, gentle and willing to please. She has packed elk out of a steep canyon this year and had no problem. She can go all day. She is very willing to do whatever you ask. Brandi loves to pack. We packed her counterpart Bobbi Sox during elk season. She knows her job when packing.
Horse and Mule Sale Terms and Conditions
- The highest bidder is the buyer. Any dispute between two or more bidders, sole authority to settle the dispute as he sees fit is reserved by the auctioneer, including the right to reject any or all bids.
- Terms of the sale are cash, bankable check or approved credit card.
- When a horse is sold, title shall pass to the buyer.
- Horses are offered for sale according to the laws of the State of Idaho, and the right to bid is reserved for all sellers in this sale. Sellers have the right to immediately declare NO SALE before the horse leaves the sale ring.
- Horses are at the buyer’s expense and risk and responsibility from the time of purchase, but no delivery will be made until final settlement has been made.
- There is no guarantee of any kind as to the soundness or condition or other quality of any horse sold in this sale except in a case where the owner makes a specific guarantee. In such cases, the guarantee is strictly by the owner and not the sale management.
- All registration papers will be held by the sales management until all checks clear the bank. Then they will be mailed directly to the new owners for you to transfer. If any buyer desires to obtain registration papers immediately, the horses must be paid for in cash. No drafts accepted.
- The sale management, auctioneers and employees act as agents for the sellers, but assume no liability for either buyer or sellers. Any representations made by the sale management are made on behalf of the seller.
- Every effort has been made to ensure correctness of the catalog. However, sales management, printer and auctioneer assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Checks should be made payable to Salmon Select Sales.
- Sellers have the right to bid. The auctioneer may protect the seller.
- Any person attending this auction does so at his/her own risk and no liability, duty, obligation, and/or responsibility shall be imposed upon Salmon River Association, Inc., Salmon Select Sale LLC, any consignors or any of their agents, or Lemhi County, Fred Snook or any sale personnel for any accident, injury, mishap, theft, damage and/or any other harm, regardless of the source or imposition.
- Minimum opening bid shall be $2500.00 for horses and $2500.00 for mules.
- All online bidders will be charged a 1% buyer's premium. All phone bidders will be charged a 2% buyer's premium.
- All winning bidders will be charged $20/horse health inspection fee
- Liability: Neither the owners nor any other persons connected with this sale assume any liability, legal or otherwise, for accidents to persons or property, before, during, or after the sale. Premier Online Sales, MM Auction Services, LLC, Colby and/or Codi Gines; its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every landowner, municipal and/or government agency upon whose property this activity is conducted, shall not be liable for injuries sustained by anyone attending or bidding by online at Premier Online Sales. MM Auction Services, LLC & its associates act as contract labor to provide online bidding only and are not responsible for buyer/seller error or misunderstanding. All guarantees are for the benefit and reliance by buyers, and are strictly between the buyer and the seller of the mule. All animals are sold “As Is”. In further consideration of this sale, I agree to indemnify and defend Premier Online Sales, MM Auction Services, LLC, Colby and/or Codi Gines, their agents and associates, from all injury, loss of equipment, loss of animal or damages to myself, my animals or damages or injury to others lien property from my animals, by bidding at this sale whether by negligence, breach of warranty, or any misrepresentation which is alleged to have been made about the soundness of any animal sold at the sale . The undersigned by executing this instrument delivers said agreement to MM Auction Services, LLC and declares them free of any and all claims. If any claim or dispute is asserted or arises out of or over the sale or consignment of any lot or animal sold at auction, it is agreed that venue for any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts of the State of Wyoming in Park County, and that Wyoming law shall control this transaction or any claims or disputes which arise directly or indirectly out of this transaction in all respects. By purchasing through Premier Online Sales and/or executing this instrument, I verify that I have read the above information/terms & conditions in full and hereby agree to be bound by them.
Salmon, Idaho 83467
All mules need to be removed by noon the day following the sale unless other arrangements have been made with sale management.
In 2000, retired USFS supervisor, John Burns of Carmen, Idaho (Carmen is the post office by the Fairgrounds) suggested a Mule Sale to Fred Snook, The Mule Sale would be on the Friday night before the Horse Sale. Fred said sure and the Mule Sale was born. Many Idaho/Montana mule owners were contacted but they were all dubious. John’s job was to get some mules and Fred’s job was to get some buyers. John went back east and bought a trailer load of good quality mules. Well, the first Mule Sale was held in 2000 with 22 mules and a dog for sale. The Sale was well attended, and prices were above expectations. Since then, the Mule Sale has grown every year. This year we are capping the mule entries at 50! Prices have increased from an average high of $2,800 to $5,300.