Pre-bidding opens Wednesday, June 23 @ 9am PST. Start bidding or set your max bid and let the system bid for you. All online bidders must be approved to bid by creating an account by Friday at noon or you are not guaranteed to bid. Practice bidding on the "Practice Lot" before sale day to insure you are all setup, approved, and ready to bid.
A 1% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Do Four SocksMadonna is a beautiful, dapple gray with all the chrome you want and is an own daughter of Cat Man Do. This lady is a finished reiner that is ready to go show and take you to the pay window. Madonna is one of a kind and you would never know she is a mare. Standing 15H and 1200 pounds she is ready to go to work. She has a smooth lope, gentle lead changes, and a killer slide stop. She is most definitely a barn favorite, her personality and kindness makes everyone love her even more. Madonna has been used extensively over the last few months day working on the ranch. From doctoring yearlings and checking fences to exotic doctoring, she has done it all. She has so much heart and will go all day long with her head low and calm. If you want one that is broke the best and has all the athletic ability to do whatever you would like look no further. This is a very family, user friendly type horse who will stay gentle all year round with time off. Take her to the show pen, barrel pen or roping pen. She will succeed in it all and look amazing doing it. For more information contact Brett or Haylee Clark @ 214-500-1182.
1. NOMINATION & GRADING PROCESS ~ TOP HORSES SELL AT SALE
· Horses are nominated March 1-30 then scored using our rubric.
· CONSIGNMENT RUBRIC (click to view)~ the higher the consignor & their horse score, the better their chances are of selling at our sale. Quality over quantity!
· 12 scoring areas: Consignor Status, Ownership, Loyalty, Pedigree, Age, Photos, Description, Conformation, Disposition, Body Condition, Bonus Points, & Performance/Riding Ability. +3 “Superior” is the score to shoot for in each category.
· Our job is to ensure each horse is a good fit for our sale and buyers as well as our sale is a good fit for all horses and consignors alike.
2. Sifting Process @ the Sale
· Arena work – Catch, saddle, all 4-feet easily picked up, bridle, ride off with tight cinch – no problem and lope away
· Minor abrasions, cuts, or sores may be sifted unless it is likely to heal normally without veterinarian treatment and cause no long-term threat.
· Consignor understands that if their horse doesn’t pass all stages of Premier Horse Sale’s sifting process, they will be pulled from the sale and consignment fee is forfeited. If we decide they’re out, they are OUT! Bring your BEST!
· Consignors are required to bring a pre-purchase exam. Pre-purchase exam we require consists of AP and Lateral radiographs of the navicular as well as an eye exam. Buyers understand that if they want additional x-rays of horses or a pre-purchase exam of their own, they will have those done ahead of sale time at buyers’ expense.
3. Bidding: Bidders have 4 options to bid: onsite, online, phone, or agent bidding. See our “Register to Bid” page to get registered for our next sale. New Bidders are required to provide a driver’s license, bank contact information, and bank account number so we can verify you are a customer in good standing in order to obtain a bidder number. Please know that all online & phone bidders must be registered by noon the day before the sale. Any online or phone bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The highest bidder is the buyer. If any dispute arises between or among two or more bidders, sole authority to settle the dispute as he sees fit is reserved by the auctioneer and the decisions shall be final. Seller reserves the right to waive the sale (bids) of his/her horse before it leaves the ring. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. The auctioneer completes sale of a horse at the fall of the gavel. We reserve the right to refuse bidding to anyone.
· Online Bidding: is provided by our company MM Auction Services, LLC. Go to Premieronlinesales.com and you can find it under current auctions at that link. Click on “How it Works” to get started or call with questions. There will be a 1% online buyers fee applied to all online winning bids. Online bidders have 2 payment choices, credit card or ACH (e-check). We do charge a 3% convenience fee to pay with a credit card or debit card (International 4%). Make sure you plan accordingly and notify your bank of the charges. Any returned e-check charges will be accessed a $500 fee and required to wire the balance same day plus the $500 fee. International bidders have 2 payment options of credit/debit card (4% convenience fee) or wire transfer. Once we have confirmed you are a customer in good standing with your bank, we will send you an “approval to bid” email. Watch for emails in your spam folder.
· Phone Bidding & Absentee Bidding: Serious buyers only! There will be a 2% buyer’s premium fee applied to all phone and absentee winning bids. To bid on more than 4 horse, you must first pay $100 per additional head to bid. This payment is non-refundable but will be applied to your final statement if you purchase a horse. In order to bid, you will need to fill out our Phone/Absentee Bidding Form. All registered phone bidders are required to provide us with a payment form prior to bidding. New bidders need to provide us with their bank contact information, bank account number, and copy of driver’s license. Email all information in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating how you plan to bid.
· Agent Bidding: Buyer and agent are required to fill out the Agent’s Authorization Form completed with a notary signature. Both the authorization form and registration form need to be emailed to email@example.com along with a copy of the agent and bidder’s driver’s license. Please send all information in one single email.
4. Payment: Payment in full is required to be made to MM Auction Services immediately after the sale by credit card, cash or check. International purchases are payable by credit/debit card or wire transfer. A 3% convenience fee will be charged if payments are made with a credit or debit card (4% international). By making payment with your card, you acknowledge that you waive the right for a return of horse(s) along with any and all refunds of monies paid etc. in conjunction with any purchases at this sale/auction from MM Auction Services, LLC. MM Auction Services is a pass-through agency and does not hold funds for guarantees, returns or refunds of monies paid on animals purchased at auction. There is an 8.265% sales tax rate in Nevada and will be applied to all winning bids. If you have a resale number in your resident state, you will need to find your state exemption form, fill it out and email to our office. If the office does not have your completed resale certificate at the time of payment, you will be accessed Nevada Sales Tax at a rate of 8.265%. All buyers agree to not place any kind of charge back on any payment made towards the purchase of any horse.
5. Private Sales: Absolutely no private sales with consignors either prior to the sale or after the auction. Consignors have given MM Auction Services, LLC Exclusive Rights for selling the consigned horses. All horses brought to the sale must go through the auction ring. Any horses “no sold” in the ring but sold outside are expected to report it to the office. We will leave it up to the integrity of the seller to make sure this happens so the seller will be welcome back to the sale.
6. Consignor’s Guarantee: Based upon representations made solely by the horse consignor, all horses consigned have passed our sifting process prior to the sale. All horses are sold guaranteed sound by the consignor only that at the time of sale the horse was sound of limb, wind, and eye unless other announcements are made from the auction block. This soundness guarantee shall be exclusively between buyer and seller only and does not include any other persons. Buyer understands and agrees that MM Auction Services is not responsible to perform any inspection or to independently confirm or verify the soundness of Consignor’s horse. Buyer understands and agrees that MM Auction Services is unaware of the condition of Consignor’s horse, and therefore is relying solely upon representations made by Consignor regarding the condition of the horse and that the horse is sound. All soundness guarantees do not include any time period following the sale including transportation. Buyers are encouraged to purchase equine insurance to protect their investments. Shall any soundness disputes arise; the buyer must contact the seller and settle the dispute between the two of them and Buyer agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless MM Auction Services, Colby or Codi Gines, Premier Horse Sales, to and from any claims, liability or damages which may be asserted by buyer of the horse on account of any breach of warranty, breach of promise or alleged misrepresentation. In the event it is determined that the defect was present at the time of sale, the consignor is required to trade the buyer a horse of same value. If the horse is determined not to have the alleged defect, the sale of said horse is valid and enforceable and purchaser assumes all costs of examination, treatment, and sale purchase price. Soundness does not guarantee pass of a check by any vet or trainer following the sale. Buyers are to ride and visit the horse before the sale giving them confidence they need to bid come sale day. If they want additional x-rays, they need to have them completed before the sale at their own expense. The buyer understands and agrees that the consignor of each animal (not MM Auction Services nor Premier Horse Sales) represents and warrants to the buyer, Premier Horse Sales, MM Auction Services LLC to include but not limited to the following:
· Title of the animal, free from all claims of ownership
· Sound of limb, eyes, and wind
· Not a cribber or wind sucker
· Not cryptorchid
· Not pregnant
· Be exactly what they represent them to be.
· If said horse is not what the consignor represents it to be, Consignor will take the horse back and give the buyers a horse that they claimed to have purchased. A decision needs to be made based on what is best for both parties. Whether the buyer did their homework or not, will also be taken into consideration.
7. Requirements for Transport:
· Brand Inspection – Required by the state of Nevada on all sale horses: A brand inspection (AKA Ownership Papers) is included with horse payment at checkout and must be obtained from the brand inspector once you have paid for your horse(s). $10 fee charge
· Coggins – Required for transport into and out of Nevada: All horses sold are required to provide a coggins test current within six months of sale date (provided by consignor).
· Health – Required for transport out of Nevada: A veterinarian will be on grounds to provide all horses going out of state a current health inspection. Fees will be included with horse payment at checkout. $40 per animal (International Health is additional $200)
8. Transporters: We highly recommend that buyers hire a licensed and insured transporter. Yoder Equine Transporter is our sales exclusive transporter ~ Call ahead to get a quote @ 478-387-8582.
9. Equine Insurance: We highly recommend that buyers protect their investments and purchase equine insurance. Ingram Insurance Agency offers drop of the hammer coverage and is our exclusive equine insurance provider. All horses are covered from the time of sale for up to 24 hours. In order for this coverage to be effective, buyers are required to activate a policy within the first 24 hours. Call Jenifer @ 877-433-0300.
10. Care of & Pick-Up: Buyer assumes full ownership and responsibility of the animal from the time it is sold in the sale ring. It is the new owner’s responsibility and sole risk from the time of purchase for proper feed, care, and maintenance. Buyers will be responsible to pick-up purchased horse(s) immediately following the sale or a $75/night boarding fee will be assessed. Do not take sale numbers off the horses, as they will be needed for checkout.
11. Warranty: There is no implied warranty made by auctioneer or Sale Company as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any animal in the sale. The buyer agrees that it is relying upon any warranties or representations made prior to or during the sale to be made only by and on behalf of the consignor. Buyer agrees that MM Auction Services LLC and Premier Horse Sales are serving merely as agents selling said horse(s) for the consignor as the principle. The seller/consignor is the sole responsible party for all representations, warranties, and guarantees expressed or implied concerning the condition of any horse and buyers should satisfy themselves concerning the condition before purchasing. Consignors will not replace animal because of human/animal personality conflicts. Once again, buyers need to do their homework well in advance of the sale to find the sale animal that best fits them. The buyer and sale attendees further agree to hold the consignor, MM Auction Services LLC, and Premier Horse Sales harmless from all loss, cost and expense rising from illness, injury or death of such animal, or loss or damage to property, and injury or death of persons, caused by themselves, their agents, or employees, or by the animal, subsequent to the time of purchase.
12. Buyers Fees:
· Sales Tax: Washoe County, Nevada applies an 8.265% Sales Tax
· Brand Inspection: $10 brand inspection fee/horse.
· Health Papers (transport across State lines): $50 health inspection fee/horse (International Health requires additional $200)
· Additional Buyer’s Fees: 1% Online Buyers Fee – 2% Phone Bidding Fee – 3% credit/debit card convenience fee (4% International)
13. Stalls following the sale: All horses can stay in their current stall until noon the day after the sale. They must be checked out no later than noon. Nightly boarding rates do apply at $75/night.
14. Loading out: Buyers must have a paid invoice from the office for all load outs. Brand inspector and veterinarian will be on sight sale day for all proper paperwork.
15. Liability: Buyers, sellers, and spectators are cautioned to exercise care while attending the sale and enter premises at their own risk according to the laws of the State of Nevada. Neither the owners nor any other persons connected with this sale assume any liability, legal or otherwise, for accidents to persons or property, before, during, or after the sale. Colby & Codi Gines, Premier Horse Sales, MM Auction Services, LLC; its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every landowner, municipal and/or government agency upon whose property this activity is conducted, shall not be liable for injuries sustained by anyone attending the Premier Horse Sales. MM Auction Services, LLC & its associates act as agents only and are not responsible for buyer/seller error or misunderstanding. All guarantees are for the benefit and reliance by buyers, and are strictly between the buyer and the seller of the horse. All animals are sold “As Is”. In further consideration of this sale, I agree to indemnify and defend Premier Horse Sales, MM Auction Services, LLC, Colby & Codi Gines, their agents and associates, from all injury, loss of equipment, loss of animal or damages to myself, my animals or damages or injury to others lien property from my animals, by entering this horse sale whether by negligence, breach of warranty, or any misrepresentation which is alleged to have been made about the soundness of any animal sold at the sale . The undersigned by executing this instrument delivers said agreement to MM Auction Services, LLC and Colby and Codi Gines and declares them free of any and all claims. If any claim or dispute is asserted or arises out of or over the sale or consignment of any lot or animal sold at auction, it is agreed that venue for any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts in the State of Wyoming, and that Wyoming law shall control this transaction or any claims or disputes which arise directly or indirectly out of this transaction in all respects. By purchasing a horse at Premier Horse Sales and/or executing this instrument, I verify that I have read the above information/terms & conditions in full and hereby agree to be bound by them.
Reno, Nevada 89512
All sale horses need to be removed from their stalls by new owner no later than noon the day following the sale unless other arrangements have been made ahead of time with sale management.
Where quality, class, and distinction meet, Reno! Only the TOP scoring nominations sell at sale! Premier Horse Sales offers another option for exclusive horses. Buyers will prevail at the sale so rest assure to Buy with Confidence!!
MM Auction Services, LLC would like to welcome you to our 2nd Annual Diamonds in the Desert Premier Horse Sale in conjunction with Reno Rodeo. We look forward to bringing some of the most PREMIER horses and consignors to Reno, Nevada for buyers to pick from.
Our mission is: “To instill buyer confidence in our horse sales by bringing together consignors with integrity and high quality horses.” Premier Horse Sales presents a professional buying experience showcasing horses of all disciplines and breeds guaranteeing you’ll find your next equine partner.
All horses are nominated during the month of March then scored by our committee using our rubric. Only the TOP horses will sell at sale. That’s the first sifting process! All horses are required to submit a pre-purchase exam on our website within 60-14 days prior to sale day. We highly recommend buyers have their vets view these exams and request more if the buyer would like at their expense. The 2nd sifting process is when they show up in Reno. Our crew will thoroughly sift all horses during our sifting process. If they pass, they sell at sale! We exam horses extensively for the buyers. We expect you as the buyer to do your homework and call consignors in advance. Please ask consignors lots of questions, go to their homes and ride the horses, have your vet view the PPE, be at the Reno Livestock Events Center both days to thoroughly watch the horses, and pick the ones that best fit you.
Meet us in Reno, Nevada for another PREMIER Horse Sale as we bring the very best horses of all disciplines available on the market to your fingertips. Premier Horse Sales and MM Auction Services bring auctions to another level in-order to gain trust and reassure both consignors and buyers. Through our process of nominations, pre-purchase exams, and sifting, you will be able to Buy with Confidence!